[Cresap Rifle Club News] Fathers day at Cresap Rifle Club!

Phillip Ryker phil at cresaprifleclub.com
Fri Jun 18 06:38:06 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone!

Father's Day is fast approaching and I wanted to take the time to invite
everyone to bring their father to the range this weekend to celebrate.
Heck, if
you're a father and looking for something to do then treat yourself!  We
expect a fairly decent crowd and suggest you get here early to get a good
spot. Temperatures will be in the 90's with all sun!  We will be open 10 AM
to 3 PM as usual both Saturday and Sunday.

We hope to see you all this weekend!

Thanks

Phil Ryker
Board Member